Monday, April 23, 2012

Field Experience 16

COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS

Friday April 20th, destination: Elementary School 8:05am. In this reflection, I will be concentrating on how myself and my host teacher communicated with each other. At Belle-Sherman the past few weeks there has been another student teacher teaching full lessons for Mr. Miller. Myself and the other student teacher both communicated with each other to ensure we were both on the same track for teaching the students. This week, the 4th and 5th graders started to learn about Floor Hockey. I had two lessons ready to teach on April 20th but I received a call the night before from the other student teacher saying that she was going to be observed for the first class by her teacher from her college. With her communicating with me, I was now only going to be able to teach one lesson instead of two. It kind of switched my teaching plans around but im glad the other student teacher was able to communicate with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment