Sunday, March 11, 2012

Field Experience 8

COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS
Friday March 2nd, destination: Elementary School 8:05am. In this reflection, I will be concentrating on my host teachers communication with others around the district. The first thing I noticed when I walked into the gym before the class was that there were 3 workers/janitors working hinges on the door that leads to the outside. Now my guess is that my host teacher must have noticed something wrong with the door and then communicated with the janitors in order to get the problems fixed. I dont know all the details on the door situation but thats what I observed. Also, I noticed that my host teacher knows most of the teachers in the district quiet well. He told me a great teacher to observe their classroom teaching, and sure enough it was an awesome experience observing this classroom teacher which I will talk about in my next field experience post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment